Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to the Robert Mullins Blog

Hi. I'm a technology writer in Silicon Valley who has worked for various business and trade publications. Times are tough for such publishers these days and the business model may have changed for them permanently. I have talent and experience to offer the media marketplace and have set up this site to showcase what I have to offer. If the marketplace has a full time position for me, great. If not, this site should show employers the variety of subjects I can write about on a freelance basis.
On this site are many examples of the variety of business and tech subjects I have written about and can write about for you.
Let's see what we can accomplish together.
Thanks,
Robert Mullins
To inquire about Robert Mullins' availability for full or part time work, please write me at mullico@gmail.com or call at 408-243-4302.

No comments:

Post a Comment