Monday, January 5, 2009

Coverage of software development

I had the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the software development field while writing for Software Development Times in 2008. I had written a little bit about software development but my knowledge was an inch deep and a mile wide compared to the in-depth knowledge readers of SDTimes expected. But in a few months I was able to learn the inside scoop in stories such as these:

Java the Bloat
June 15, 2008

Sun-MySQL progress report

July 17, 2008

'We don't know what we should be teaching:' software programming for multicore

April 14, 2008

Dissident Icahn added to Yahoo board
Aug. 4, 2008

Android apps draw crowd at developer conference

May 30, 2008

To inquire about Robert Mullins' availability for full or part time work, please write me at mullico@gmail.com or call at 408-243-4302.

No comments:

Post a Comment