Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Robert the car guy

Besides writing about technology, I've also been blogging of late on one of my favorite subjects: I'm a car guy. I write for a blog site called Suite101.com. It's called 101 because a lot of the posts are how-to in nature, like an introductory college course, 101.
Here's one I posted recently on the Honda Insight, an upcoming challenger to the Toyota Prius among hybrid cars.

I also wrote this preview of the Ford Fusion Hybrid due in the spring.

Earlier I wrote about other gas-sipping cars that aren't hybrids, such as the Honda Fit.
My neighbor just bought one of these. I'm not sure whether this dilutes my "brand" as a tech journalist or just shows my versatility. In the stories, I do write about hybrid technology so I think it covers both. And according to sage career advice: "Do what you love and the money will follow."
(Photos are courtesy of Honda and Ford.)

No comments:

Post a Comment